Spartan Staffing Solutions has partnered with a leader in Industrial Equipment. Together we are in search of a Field Service Technician for their team in South Chicago IL
This field based Service Technician / Mechanic role will be a representative working with our customers to deliver solutions that create a cleaner safer world. Working onsite at our customers’ facilities, you will maintain, troubleshoot, and perform repairs on battery/electrical-powered commercial products, including ride-on scrubber and sweeper machines, and provide quality customer service and communication to minimize costs and ensure satisfaction.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for repair and service on commercial floor care machines. Primarily servicing Responsible for scheduling work and repairing products at customer locations.
- Satisfy all business reporting documentation in a timely and complete fashion, including but not limited to: timesheets, repair orders, machine checklists, receiving records, expense reports, and repair order logs.
- Consistently present a professional image, both in personal appearance and condition of company equipment.
- Troubleshooting and repair skills in mechanical and electrical systems. Many of our technicians have backgrounds in automotive mechanic, heavy equipment mechanic, forklift technician, or as a field service technician working on mobile and electrical equipment.
- Ability to safely use hand and power shop tools, equipment, and diagnostic devices.
- Must be able to read electrical schematics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in direct contact with customers on service-related activities preferred.
- Must display positive attitude and desire to satisfy customer requirements.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Vocational school in automotive/diesel/electrical preferred.
- Valid driver's license
This position offers benefits effective the 1st day of employment including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K, paid holidays and vacation, and career growth opportunities. In addition, this position comes with a company service vehicle that you would bring home with you every night, cell phone, and laptop.
Please send resumes to email@example.com