Spartan Staffing Solutions has partnered with a National leader in rental, sales and distribution of industrial and commercial heavy equipment. We are looking for a Parts Director for their Stockton, CA location.
The Parts Director has responsibility for all five locations of the company and directly report to the President of the Company. Provide support and cover supervision for the following job functions and more:
- Demonstrate leadership in all aspects of the Parts Department.
- Coach and mentor Parts Department employees on a regular basis with regards to efficiency, productivity, and profitability.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Work with the parts team to know the customer’s current and future expectations and work with all store departments to resolve customer concerns.
- Utilize company manuals and guidelines to administer parts department policy and process.
- Manage the proper process regarding the ordering, distribution, and receipting of parts.
- Oversee the accurate recording of parts transactions, including lost sales.
- Partner with all branches Parts Ordering to maintain stocking levels that meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Oversee monthly cycle counting process and make appropriate adjustments while practicing “zero tolerance” inventory control.
- Maintain the retail sales floor and displays to show the stores in a professional manner.
- Review monthly receivables with the General/Store Managers. Establish collection plans and monitor aggressively.
- Create and monitor annual parts department goals and budget, in alignment with the organization’s financial and operational objectives.
- Direct parts departments by the regional benchmarks established. Identify variances from the benchmarks and take corrective action.
- Understand and communicate the quarterly Profit Sharing program to employees.
- Ensure that appropriate communications take place throughout the location/s by facilitating/participating in monthly open-book meetings, conducting regular team meetings, encouraging an open-door policy, and proactively seeking feedback from team members.
- Foster an engaged work environment within the location/s, encouraging accountability, open communication, teamwork, and a commitment to serving the customer.
- Lead and manage all business and/or department activities related to ensuring the customer experience is positive and that all team members are committed to creating solutions and long term relationships with customers.
- Ensure that the company/location reputation and image in the community is consistent with Integrated Controls Core Values, and that business relationships with all stakeholders are not compromised.
- Manage the evaluation, allocation, and management of physical and financial resources and administer the hiring, development/training, management, evaluation, and effective assignment of people resources.
- Previous Director/Management experience
- Industry and/or retail parts experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills
Please send resumes to email@example.com