Spartan Staffing Solutions has partnered with a leader in Material Handling Equipment rental and sales. Together we are in search of a Field Technician for their team in Tifton, GA area
Field Technicians performs service and repairs on material handling, construction and/or aerial equipment to ensure that equipment continues to run according to manufacturer’s specifications. This is opportunity for someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with a strong potential for future growth and career advancement.
- Diagnose and repair liquid propane, gas, and diesel engines, electric motors, transmissions, drive axles, differentials, hydraulic systems, brake systems, steering systems, electrical systems, lifting systems, etc.
- Rebuild and/or repair all components and systems
- Properly block, chock and chain equipment, and disassemble equipment as needed to facilitate major component removal and repair
- Perform routine and operational maintenance to all equipment according to manufacturer’s specifications
- Perform diagnostic troubleshooting and failure analysis
- Perform equipment inspections
- Perform basic welding as necessary
- Record maintenance and repair work completing necessary paperwork in a timely manner
- Complete basic and advanced technical training as assigned
- Maintain parts and supplies needed for job completion
- Maintain work area cleanliness and ensure shop remains a safe working environment
- Maintain a culture of safety & participate in all safety meetings
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Excellent customer service skills
- Thorough knowledge of all equipment & operations that apply to the branch
- Excellent mechanical aptitude, technical knowledge and problem solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Own tools
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Mechanical or trade school certificate preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in forklift repair or related industry
- Ability to read precision instruments such as micrometers, dial indicators, bore gauges, etc.
- Welding and/or fabrication skills and/or experience preferred
- Salary Negotiable. DOE
- Full Benefits package
- Employee Stock
- Monday to Friday with some Over-Time
- Company Vehicle to take home
- Future growth and career advancement.
Please send resumes to email@example.com