Spartan Staffing Solutions has partnered with a dealer in construction equipment rental and sales. Together we are in search of a Product Support Manager to lead their team in Richwood, KY
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with a strong potential for future growth and career advancement.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
- Projects long and short-range forecast, objectives and action plans related to the parts and service departments along with departmental general accounting functions.
- Selects and develops the necessary personnel to maintain a functional parts and service department in line with overall company policies and forecasts.
- Assists in the development and supervise the execution of annual training program for parts personnel, shop and field servicemen.
- Develops and controls the parts and service budget in line with forecasts, objectives and overall company policies.
- Administers and maintains adequate, neat and safe offices, shop areas, yards, vehicles, tools and other facilities.
- Develops and maintains adequate systems and procedures to provide a measure of the efficiency of the service departments.
- Continuous review of the parts and service department’s strategy, capital investments and budgets to Maintains Exceptional Customer service standards with recommendations presented to the General Product Support Manager.
- Directs and reviews established paper flow of job quotes, work orders, work in process, job closing routines, customer invoicing, management reports, purchase order routines, time cards, expenses, overtime and PIP/PSP programs.
- Assist in the development of rebuild practices, parts reusability practices, flat total programs, sales promotion programs and general repair level guidelines.
- Communication: Listening to others, processing information and communicates effectively.
- Personal Development: Displays commitment and seeks improvement.
- Leadership: Instills trust, provides direction and delegates responsibilities.
- Adaptability: Adjusts to circumstances,
- Resources: Identifies, organizes, plans, and allocates resources,
- Interpersonal: Works with others,
- Information: Acquires and evaluates information,
- Systems: Understands complex interrelationships,
- Technology: Works with a variety of technologies,
- Thinking Skills: Thinks creatively, makes decisions, solves problems, visualizes, knows how to learn, and reasons,
- Personal Qualities: Responsibility, self-esteem, sociability, self-management, integrity, and honesty.
- BA/BS preferably in Business Management with six years similar experience with at least two years management/supervisor experience.
- Must have solid branch operations background with strong retail sales, rental, service, and parts management experience.
- Five years’ experience in branch management.
- Experience in the construction equipment industry.
- Must be people-oriented and sales driven.
- Customer, territory, budget, cost control, and employee management skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and has a team work ethic along with knowledge of construction equipment.
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid vacation/Time Off