Spartan Staffing Solutions has partnered with a leader in compact construction equipment sales. Together we are in search of a Branch Manager to join their team in Timmins ON
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with a strong
potential for future growth and career advancement.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieve sales growth and profitability in all departments of the branch.
- Achieve asset management goals of turn and aging as well as protection of company assets. Included but not
- limited to new and used wholegood inventory, facilities, vehicles, etc.
- Manage and develop all employees in the branch with the goal of building a motivated and successful workforce
- that is focused on the long-term success of the company, customers, and employees.
- Work with the sales department to achieve Market Share goals as agreed for the long-term success of our
- manufacturer and the company.
- Provide feedback and input into future opportunities and competitive pressures that relate to branch revenue
- Work with HO and their team to manage local branch account receivables.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have experience or knowledge of the heavy equipment construction field.
- Understanding of the departmental operations when relating to the construction business.
- A demonstrated ability to lead and motivate staff.
- A strong work ethic, combined with a dedication to excellence.
- Relevant past management experience is considered an asset.
- Competitive salary
- Vehichle Allowance
- Paid vacation/Time Off