Spartan Staffing Solutions has partnered with a Heavy Equipment Rental company. We are in search of a Inside Sales Representative to join their team in San Antonio Texas.
Looking for highly motivated and positive sales team member. An inside sales position responsible for assisting customers with part sales and service support. Foster a positive working relationship between outside sales, technical support, service, and shipping to provide quality service in a timely manner. Work to achieve company goals, utilizing effective communication, and support all aspects of customer service in everyday business activities.
Provide superior customer service support to both internal and external customers through the following (not limited to) daily tasks:
- Develop a focus on sales and customer service within the department that begins with a first point of contact and follow through.
- Processing all order and quote requests.
- Assist implementation of sales initiatives – specials, new products, obsolete inventory
- Place a minimum of 50 sales calls each week to existing customers to initiate sales, targeting specific accounts
- Log all sales related activity in CRM.
- Customer call backs on Overnight & Truck Down orders.
- Up selling by maximizing sales opportunities on each call.
- Handle customer service calls or direct them to the appropriate representative.
- Investigate and resolve invoicing, pricing, inventory issues.
- Review and process product return requests.
- Resolve customer issues in a timely manner involving the necessary persons.
- Provide tracking or proof of delivery when requested.
- Manage individual open order report.
- Utilize necessary documentation and reference materials.
- Support company and individual sales goals.
- Work directly with outside sales reps in supporting customer follow up..
- All other duties and responsibilities that are reasonably assigned by the employer or its designee.
•Three plus years of related experience
•Minimum education requirement can be met through relevant years of experience in the field
•Product line knowledge mixer
•Knowledge and understanding of mixer parts market
•Good written and verbal communication skills
•Ability to prioritize and multi-task while under pressure. Providing superior service and support under all conditions.
•The ability to communicate in a positive manner with internal employees, external vendors, dealer organizations, and customers.
- Salary Negotiable.
- Full Benefits package
- Employee Stock
- Monday to Friday work hours
- Future growth and career advancement.
Please send resumes to email@example.com