Spartan Staffing Solutions has partnered with a National leader in construction equipment sales and rental. Together we are in search of a Branch Manager to join their team in Albuquerque, NM.
The Branch Manager reports to the Regional Vice-President and has primary responsibility for the daily operation and activities of the branch. This includes full operational and P&L responsibilities, customer support services, profitability, and asset management while maintaining a cross-functional relationship with the Sales Manager. Primary sales responsibility will fall to the management staff, but your assistance and support will be required. The Manager shall take a leadership role in the operation of the branch, its daily activities, and its personnel.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide leadership by setting the expectations and establishing standards of performance for all employees within the branch that are consistent with the Company's metrics and core values.
- Solid understanding of P&L management to ensure business plans are achieved
- Guide the branch employees in their daily routine to ensure maximum performance and effectiveness.
- Work with subordinates and superiors to develop and implement a strategic plan for the branch consistent with the company’s strategic goals.
- Ensure that Company performance metrics and annual business plans are achieved.
- Develop and maintain close professional relationships with the Company’s primary suppliers.
- Communicate appropriate branch strategies and goals to the employees of the Company.
- Achieve financial performance metrics and customer satisfaction objectives for the branch.
- Recruit, coach, train and motivate employees of the Company in order to achieve business objectives.
- Promotes an encouraging and safe work place and adheres to company policy and procedure including compliance with State, Federal, OSHA and D.O.T regulations
- Provide leadership by consistently operating within the policies set out in the Employee Handbook of the Company.
- Monitor competitive activities within the branch’s trade area and timely communicate with management regarding potential threats or opportunities that may arise.
- Develop a clear strategy for the parts business within the branch maximize profitability. This will include maximizing our leverage as an organization with vendors and developing a strategy to maximize our returns in parts.
- Develop a clear strategy for the service business within the branch to maximize profitability. This will include service technician training, motivation, performance compensation incentives, etc.
- Competitive salary DOE
- Company cell phone & laptop
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid vacation/Time Off