Spartan Staffing Solutions has partnered with a National Heavy Equipment company. We are in search of a Warehouse Coordinator to join their team in Houston, TX.
The ideal fit will report to the Warehouse Supervisor and will have many responsibilities that include but not limited to:
- Responsible for moving, handling, allocating and transferring material, equipment, parts, supplies and finished products within the facility under general supervision.
- Verify and maintain, either manual or computer based, stock records, logs, shortage reports and other documentation as required.
- Operate material handling equipment such as forklifts, pallet handlers, skids, cranes, or hand trucks to move materials from one location to another.
- Attention to detail and accurate data entry/record keeping.
- Basic computer navigation and utilization skills required.
- Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken and written word.
- Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers, fit into team.
- The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Common sense and desire to work.
- Technical school or associates degree preferred
- 2+ years of customer service, operations, or similar work experience preferred
- Experience in processing service orders, invoices, purchase orders, budget expense tracking and payroll preparation preferred
- Competitive Compensation DOE
- Full Benefits package
- Employee Stock
- Future growth and career advancement.