Spartan Staffing Solutions has partnered with a leader in Material Handling Equipment rental and sales. Together we are in search of Field Technicians for their team in San Antonio, TX
Field Technicians performs service and repairs on material handling and/or aerial equipment to ensure that equipment continues to run according to manufacturer’s specifications. This is opportunity for someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with a strong potential for future growth and career advancement.
• Diagnose and repair liquid propane, gas, and diesel engines, electric motors, transmissions, drive axles, differentials, hydraulic systems, brake systems, steering systems, electrical systems, lifting systems, etc.
• Rebuild and/or repair all components and systems
• Properly block, chock and chain equipment, and disassemble equipment as needed to facilitate major component removal and repair
• Perform routine and operational maintenance to all equipment according to manufacturer’s specifications
• Perform diagnostic troubleshooting and failure analysis
• Perform equipment inspections
• Perform basic welding as necessary
• Record maintenance and repair work completing necessary paperwork in a timely manner
• Complete basic and advanced technical training as assigned
• Maintain parts and supplies needed for job completion
• Maintain work area cleanliness and ensure shop remains a safe working environment
• Maintain a culture of safety & participate in all safety meetings
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• Excellent customer service skills
• Thorough knowledge of all equipment & operations that apply to the branch
• Excellent mechanical aptitude, technical knowledge and problem solving skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Own tool
• High school diploma or GED equivalent required
• Mechanical or trade school certificate preferred
• 3+ years’ experience in forklift repair or related industry
• Ability to read precision instruments such as micrometers, dial indicators, bore gauges, etc.
• Welding and/or fabrication skills and/or experience preferred
• Great Salary Negotiable DOE
• Full Benefits package
• Employee Stock
• Monday to Friday with Over-Time
• Future growth and career advancement.
Please send resumes to email@example.com