Spartan Staffing Solutions has partnered with a leader in Heavy equipment industry. Together we are in search of a Shop Technician to join their team in Phoenix, AZ
- Responsible for ensuring the duties of their position are performed in a safe, efficient and effective manner.
- Performs inspections required by company.
- Performs basic troubleshooting on electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Installs and/or replaces new or reconditioned repair parts.
- Tests equipment for proper operation.
- Ensures total customer service.
- Requires both shop and field work.
- Shift work, weekends and/or 24 hour call may be required.
- Operates lifting devices.
- Must complete proper paperwork as assigned.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Requires basic working knowledge of equipment operation and associated operating systems
- High school diploma required.
- 3+ years-experience maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing diesel equipment preferred.
- Ability to pass a physical exam and drug screen.
- Knowledge of troubleshooting techniques and proper repair procedures is required.
- Must be able to read and interpret electrical and hydraulic schematics, operating and maintenance service manuals.
- Organizational and time management skills required.
- Must have the ability to set and keep priorities and professionally handle the stress associated with dealing with a fast paced industry and deadlines.
- Must be a Team player that is enthusiastic and hard working with the ability to complete work with minimal supervision.
- High degree of interpersonal skills with solid written and oral communication skills is required.
- Must possess the personal discipline to establish the proper image as a representative of the companies with the ability to meet and work with the customer in a professional manner.
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid vacation/Time Off