Spartan Staffing Solutions has partnered with a leader in compact construction equipment sales and rental. Together we are in search of a Service Manager to join their team in Denver, CO.
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with a strong potential for future growth and career advancement.
• Manages the repair and maintenance of company owned and customer equipment to include the organization of yard.
• Prepares work schedules and handles service calls to meet customer needs and assure that equipment is available as required.
• Orders parts in order to maintain adequate supplies.
• Provides training and assistance to staff mechanics.
• Works with equipment vendors to learn the maintenance requirements and capabilities of new equipment added to inventory.
• Evaluates all equipment after repairs, maintenance or safety checks.
• Documents equipment status before and after rental.
• Handles customer complaints regarding equipment condition or operation.
• Promote safety awareness
• Perform quality control checks
• Update, maintain and keep organized equipment service records
• Create, update, close and bill work orders
• File warranty claims in a timely fashion
• Commission New Equipment
• Order parts, return parts, and perform parts inventory
• Disposal of Solid and Hazardous Material Waste
• Perform other duties assigned as assigned by the manager.
• Valid driver’s license
• Extensive experience in the repair and maintenance of self-propelled platforms and lifts
• Knowledge of work planning and scheduling and other supervisory activities
• Strong understanding of equipment capabilities and safety requirements.
• Clear perspective of maintenance and repair issues in the industry
• Planning and management experience
• Computer literacy
• Reporting experience
• Inventory management experience
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Company cell phone & laptop
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid vacation/Time Off